Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thank you

This morning, I received an email from Angela, a college that I met during my Arlington trip 2 years ago. So glad that someone is enjoying my blog post and this will definitely give me more courage to continue my bilingual post ( on my best ;> ) in future.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 3:58 AM
Subject: Swine Flu blog

I just got around to reading your blog on the swine flu adventure! I really enjoyed it and the things that happened made me laugh! Glad to know you were able to hold on to your fine sense of humor even when in hospital! I was especially shocked when the nurse suggested having family members bring you the water you needed! Glad you and all the friends who went to Bali survived to tell good stories about it.

Regards,
Angela

------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home